Tuesday, February 27, 2007
Hello Darlings.
Today it's Gabriel's Birthday! :) I really love our zone somehow. Haha. I want to spiritually stronger and not spiritually dead. Maybe some of you might not understand what I'm talking about. Someday you will :) Touching drama performed and a meaningful song sang. Aww, I'm really touched even though it's not for me. Haha. Gabriel really impacted a lot of youths ;) G.T
zone \m/
My heart is full of gratitude.
You were the one, the one that guide me through,
Now I can see and I believe it's only just the beginning.
I guess I've learned, to question is to grow.
That you still have the faith, is all I need to know.
I've learned to love, myself in spite of me.
And I've learned to walk, the road that I believe.
This is what we dream about,
But the only question with me now,
Is do I make you proud.
Stronger than I've ever been standing out.
Never been afraid of standing out.
But do I make you proud.
Everybody needs to rise up
Everybody needs to be loved.
I love it the way it is now because of You.
mooo-ed